- IP Intercoms
- MyVoIP SIP Telephones
- MyVoIP VoIP Gateways & Analog SIP Adapters
- PoE Devices
- Surveillance Products
- VoIP Services
Need a Voip Phone Services?
MyVoIP Supply in an authorized master agent the top service Provider
GeoVision GV-IP Decoder Box Plus
Item #: GV-IP
The GV-IP Decoder Box Plus is designed to decode incoming IP streams from GeoVision and third-party IP devices, and to serve as a medium for connecting the cameras and the monitor for video display in Single View, Quad View, and 9-Division View. It supports third-party IP cameras that adhere to RTSP or ONVIF, and can automatically search for ONVIF supported third-party IP devices under the same LAN. To be used with only a monitor, the GV-IP Decoder Box Plus provides a cost-effective solution for video surveillance as opposed to the traditional DVR and PC setup. The security administrator can monitor channels, take snapshots of critical moments, and pause at a channel when events occur. GV-Joystick V2 can be installed to control GeoVision and third-party PT / PTZ / Speed Dome cameras.
- Decode video streams in H.264 codec up to 30 fps
- Decode up to 4 megapixel IP cameras
- Decode up to 64 IP streams
- Automatically search for ONVIF IP devices
- Support for third- party IP cameras that adhere to RTSP or ONVIF
- Support for fisheye dewarping in Single View and top-left grid of Quad View
- Single View, Quad View and 9-Division View in sequential display
- Display of Matrix view through GV-Mobile Server
- Support for 10/100/1000 Ethernet over LAN
- VGA or HDMI Video output
- Video output resolution up to 1080p
- Control PTZ and Speed Dome cameras using GV-Joystick V2
- Remote firmware upgrade, IP address configuration and addition of new channel
- SD card and USB drive for snapshot storage and firmware upgrade
- No SD/SDHC card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.