- IP Intercoms
- MyVoIP SIP Telephones
- MyVoIP VoIP Gateways & Analog SIP Adapters
- PoE Devices
- Surveillance Products
- VoIP Services
Grandstream GXP1610 Basic IP Phones
Item #: GRA-GXP1610
Need to add this to your GAPS account? Add Grandstream GAPS to your order.
The GXP1610 supports a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and a 132×48 pixel LCD display.
MANUFACTURER: GRANDSTREAMThe GXP1610 is a simple-to-use IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone.
GRANDSTREAM GXP1610 CORE FEATURES:
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstreams UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history(up to 200 records)