- IP Intercoms
- MyVoIP SIP Telephones
- MyVoIP VoIP Gateways & Analog SIP Adapters
- PoE Devices
- Surveillance Products
- VoIP Services
Grandstream GXP1620 Basic IP Phones
Item #: GRA-GXP1620
This phone does not support PoE
Need to add this to your GAPS account? Add Grandstream GAPS to your order.
The GXP1620 supports two dual-color line keys with 2 SIP accounts and up to two call appearances, 3 way conferencing, HD wideband audio, and a 132×48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
MANUFACTURER: GRANDSTREAMThe GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Both the GXP1620 and GXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 and GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
GRANDSTREAM GXP1620 CORE FEATURES:
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history(up to 200 records)