- IP Intercoms
- MyVoIP SIP Telephones
- MyVoIP VoIP Gateways & Analog SIP Adapters
- PoE Devices
- Surveillance Products
- VoIP Services
Need a Voip Phone Services?
MyVoIP Supply in an authorized master agent the top service Provider
Geovision GV-SNVR0412 4ch. Standalone NVR, Embedded Linux
Item #: GV-SNVR0412
The GV-SNVR0412 is an H.264/H.265 Linux-embedded Standalone Network Video Recorder which records video files directly to the internal hard drive, supporting up to 4 channels of GV-IP devices for network surveillance. GV-SNVR0412 has 4 built-in PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) ports, functioning to carry network and power to the connected IP devices. Featuring up to 4K resolution video output, GV-SNVR0412 eliminates the need of a separate PC to view and play back videos. Its USB ports allow you to insert USB flash drive to import or export system settings, update firmware, save snapshot files as well as back up video in AVI format.
- 4-Channel video recording
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for each channel
- Dual streams support
- 4-Port PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for camera connection
- 4K (HDMI) / 1080P (HDMI/VGA) video output
- Two‐way audio
- 1 SATA HDD drawer (3.5") for up to 10 TB storage
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Support for third‐party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Continuous, motion, scheduled and alarm-triggered recording
- Timeline playback
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notification for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- Fisheye dewarping (up to 2176 x 2048 for 1 channel at a time)
- Support for GV-Video Server through RTSP protocol
- PTZ control using GV-Joystick V2 or on-screen panel
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 14 languages
- For supported IP cameras, the resolutions of Main Stream and Sub Stream both must meet the requirements noted under Specifications.
- GV-SNVR only supports recording frame rates of up to 30 fps.
- GV-SNVR0412 only supports recording bandwidths of up to 24 Mbps.
- GV-SNVR0412 also supports EVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 and UVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.