- IP Intercoms
- MyVoIP SIP Telephones
- MyVoIP VoIP Gateways & Analog SIP Adapters
- PoE Devices
- Surveillance Products
- VoIP Services
Need a Voip Phone Services?
MyVoIP Supply in an authorized master agent the top service Provider
Polycom VVX 600 16 Line VoIP Phone
Item #: POL-2200-44600-025
This unit is PoE and does not include a power supply.
A premium Business Media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for corporate executives and managers.
MANUFACTURER: POLYCOM®Enhance productivity and enrich collaboration with the ultimate, all-in-one, one-touch desktop UC solution designed specifically for executives, managers and knowledge workers. The Polycom® VVX® 600 series business media phone delivers a best-in-class personal communications experience with an extensive list of easy-to-use features that complement the way you work. The VVX 600 series is simple for administrators to deploy, maintain and upgrade while seamlessly integrating with third-party productivity applications. Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and protect your investment into the future with options such as add-on video, wireless and other accessories.
POLYCOM VVX 600 CORE FEATURES:
- Improve productivity for executives and managers through larger, color multitouch display and more line appearances.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™.
- Turn your Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phone into a video conference ready desktop video conferencing solution with an optional Polycom® VVX® Camera.
- Improve workspace mobility through Bluetooth® headset integration.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool make the Polycom VVX 600 Series simple to deploy, and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain.
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy Polycom VVX 600 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs